Saturday, July 06, 2013

Heroes' Reward by Moira J. Moore


This is an update about a series that I've reviewed before. For those of you who have been following the The Source and Shield series by Moira J. Moore, the final book has been self-published by Moore. It is currently available in multiple formats, both free and for a fee. More information is available on her post, here.

The books in order are:
  • Resenting the Hero
  • The Hero Strikes Back
  • Heroes Adrift
  • Heroes at Risk
  • Heroes Return
  • Heroes at Odds
  • Heroes' Reward


I do recommend reading this series and I'm so happy that it has been concluded, even though the publisher dropped it. After the early books (which I reviewed some years ago), there is actually quite a bit more magic in the story rather than just special abilities. I would suggest this series to older fantasy fans who enjoy interesting character relationships and other worlds.

No comments: